Lunar calendar 2023: follow the phases of the moon this year
Know the date and sign of the Moon Phases in the full 2023 lunar calendar
This is your complete 2023 lunar calendar, with dates and times for each phase of the moon. In addition, you’ll also find the moon sign em today and from January to December.
Save your lunar calendar 2023 and you’ll be able to organize your life and plans. After all, moon phases can bring up emotional issues every day and this can impact your goals.
With this calendar, you can better understand your actions in each of the moon phases. Also read the predictions for your rising sign here.
Meanings the moon phases
To begin with, it is important to know the meaning of the moon phases:
- New Moon: This phase begins the lunar month. This time of the month is great for creating new parameters and ideas at work, in love, and in your life in general.
- First Quarter: this time of the month invites you to act. Therefore, it is a good time for initiatives that you expect quick results.
- Full Moon: this is the right time to expose yourself, however it is not a good time to try to reverse situations. Furthermore, the full moon represents the apex of the lunar month that began at New Moon.
- Third Quarter: this is a time of collection, planning and discretion.
The time of each moon phase for 2023 was calculated for the city of Los Angeles/US.
Lunar Calendar – January 2023
Lunar Calendar – November 2023
Want to know more about yourself?
Get articles and forecasts straight in your inbox!
* By giving us your e-mail address you are agreeing to receive e-mails from us. But don't worry! We'll never, ever, spam you.
We from the Personare team are people in a constant search for knowledge about ourselves, the world and human relationships. Here we share accurate content with our more than 100 experts in different areas, such as Astrology, Tarot, Numerology and Holistic Therapies.